The model of one’s own escape movement is sufficient to clarify even further open questions with regard to the expansion of the universe.
- 1. The escape velocity of distant objects (The Red Shift)
- 2. Cosmic Microwave Background (CMB)
- 3. The approach velocity (Blue Shift)
- 4. The early developmental stages of distant objects
- 5. The search for the Big Bang position
One’s own escape movement allows one to reconsider the existing assumptions about the age, expansion and the velocity of objects in the universe. This is why the subsequently depicted graphics do not represent any real conditions, but are graphically overdrawn and merely serve an illustrative purpose.